top of page

Commonly asked questions

Q: Can Solo drivers apply?

A: Yes, Davnic has many different driving oppurtunities, from day cab straight trucks, solo sleeper straight trucks, team straight trucks, to solo & team tractor trailer trucks.

Q: Will you take non same houshold teams?

A: Yes, as long as you are alright sharing one bed. 

Q: What licenses and endorsements are needed?

A: Class B CDL, we don't require any other endorsements.

Q: Do you provide health insurance?

A: No, as an independent contractor you will be responsible for finding your own insurance plan. We will be glad to point you in the right direction on where to look for insurance.

Q: Is experience required?

A: Experience is not required if you have a class B CDL, we also have a program for teams where one driver has their Class B and the other has a permit, please call for details.

Q: Do I need a passport?

A: Absolutely not, we don't cross borders.

Q: Do you allow pets?

A: Absolutely, we are a pet friendly company.

Have another question? 

Contact Thomas Henry with any other questions you may have.

bottom of page